Are you interested in working at Pantops Prosthodontics? Our office seeks energetic, skilled, and motivated team players to assist us in serving our patients in the Charlottesville, Virginia, area. We are committed to patient care, comfort, and convenience, and we would love to hear from dental professionals who share our passion. Please submit your application, cover letter, and references to our office today! If you have questions, feel free to contact our office at 434-977-9836.
Current Job Openings
- Dental Assistant/Auxiliary (Part-Time)
Part-time dental assistant/auxiliary needed. We are looking for an outgoing, driven, and friendly staff member to join our specialty team! You should be a self-motivated team player who thrives on helping make the practice run smoothly and efficiently. You will be interacting with the staff and our patients on a daily basis, making sure the team has what they need. Most importantly, you will provide our patients with the best customer service they have ever experienced. There is room to grow and learn at all levels with this exceptional team of professionals.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clear, proper, polite verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Extraordinary people skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate supplies problems
- Basic knowledge and understanding of dental procedures
- Strong personal skills and ability to roll up your sleeves and work!
- Proficient computer skills, including social media, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook), Internet, and email communications
- Prior dental assisting experience preferred but not necessarily needed
- X-ray certified (if not, we can train)
DUTIES include (but are not limited to):
- Disinfecting and cleaning operatories
- Taking radiographs (we can train)
- Instrument sterilization/preparation
- Assist the doctor with patients and other staff members when needed
- Answering phones and interacting with patients
- Packing/unpacking lab cases and supplies for shipping
- Other duties as assigned
Compensation is based on experience. No experience necessary, but familiarity with a dental setting helps. We offer an excellent working environment where you continue to grow professionally and personally. To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position, along with your résumé and multiple personal and professional references.
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Location: Charlottesville, VA
Required language: English
*PLEASE NOTE: All new hires will be required to pass our standard employee background check.
Pantops Prosthodontics is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Pantops Prosthodontics recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, or citizenship status.